1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Dix Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application. You can either apply at our hospital or apply yourself online at www.CareCredit.com.
No Interest if Paid in Full within 6 or 12 Months*
On qualifying purchases of $200 or more made [after discount] with your CareCredit credit card account at enrolled provider locations [and select retailers] in the CareCredit Network. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within the promotional period. Minimum Monthly Payments required. Required monthly payments may or may not pay off purchase before end of promotional period.
*No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. [Any discount will reduce your total purchase amount and may result in you not satisfying the minimum qualifying purchase amount required.] Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR (interest rate) is 26.99%; Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
4. We also accept Scratchpay. It's a payment plan with fixed, monthly payments. To apply you can text PLAN to 97364 or visit scratchpay.com to begin the 90-second application. You will receive an instant approval decision.
Highlights of the Scratchpay program:
- Take 5: Pay down payment at appointment, Remaining 4 payments are paid every 2 weeks
- Take a Year: 12-month Plan
- Take 2 Years: 24-month Plan (available for larger bills)
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites: